The most sustainable promotional gift
Available quickly and customized
An eye-catcher for months
Sustainable thinking and production is in our DNA
Our goal is sustainable andgreen corporate gifts to offer people long-lasting pleasure. In this way we contribute to a sustainable world and a BloomsBox (with your logo) is in the spotlight for a long time.
We believe it is important to contribute to a greener and more social world. With the BloomsBox we try to have the highest possible impact on people's well-being and the lowest possible (negative) impact on our living environment. By making conscious choices, we contribute to a green and sustainable world.
We dare to say that we do everything we can to offer the BloomsBox as a truly sustainable business gift.
Request a quote
And not only that, as a socially involved company we work together with sheltered workshops. In this way we offer people with a distance to the labor market a healthy and meaningful working environment. We love to let them bloom again. We believe that a BloomsBox is not only a nice promotional gift to receive, it also reflects on your organization.
What makes the BloomsBox so sustainable?
From choice of materials to shipping: we do everything we can to work sustainably through and through.
The BloomsBox is made of FSC certified European pine wood.
- There is no unnecessary waste because the shipping packaging is also immediately used as a pot for the plants.
- All the paper we use isPaperWise paper. The environmental impact of this paper is 47% lower than FSC-certified paper and 29% lower than recycled paper.
- The inner lining makes the BloomsBox waterproof and is made from recycled cardboard.
- The plant pots are made of bamboo paper.
- The plants themselves come from growers with aMPS-Aquality mark.
- The strings with which the plants absorb water are made of 100% cotton.
- We compensate for the (limited) carbon footprint of the BloomsBoxes by planting bamboo in Uganda. This is how we ensure that the BloomsBox is aCo2 neutral gift.
- We are aSocial Enterprise and are assisted in compiling our BloomsBoxes by people with a disadvantage in the labor market in our Utrecht location.